As a taxpayer’s right, do you know you may be able to seek free assistance representing you to deal with IRS issue?

Such free help certainly is not from CPA firm nor tax attorney. I am not going to introduce you any non-profit organization either.

I think you will be surprised if I tell you IRS can help you.

Yes, IRS can help you deal with IRS problem potentially.

There is an independent department within IRS called Taxpayer Advocate Services (TAS). They offer help to taxpayers who experience economic harm, significant cost (including fees for professional fee to represent you), or believe IRS has been unfair to their tax issue, or IRS has been delay in responding to them.

If you have unresolved IRS issue and you are interested in finding out if TAS can help you , check out the form 911 and find out more.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>